What to Do & Not
1) Install an UL Approved CO Detector.
2) Never burn charcoal inside a home, vehicle, or tent
3) Never leave a car running in an attached garage, even with the garage
4) Never service fuel-burning appliance without proper knowledge, skills,
5) Never use a gas appliance such as a stove or oven to heat your home.
6) Check fireplaces, stoves, heating equipment, water heaters yearly.
7) Install an UL Approved CO Detector.
For more information regarding carbon monoxide
Visit the American Heart & Lung Website: Click Here