Up

Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Saves Lives
 

 

Did you know that Carbon Monoxide is called the silent killer?


* It is a odorless and colorless poisonous gas!
* Over 200 Americans Die Each Year!
* Thousands of Americans Go To The Hospital Every Year!

 

Know The Symptoms And Get Help Fast!
Many people with CO poisoning mistake the symptoms as a case of the flue. See your doctor!

 

Headache
Fatigue
Shortness of breath
Nausea
Dizziness

 

What to Do & Not Do!

1) Install an UL Approved CO Detector.

2) Never burn  charcoal inside a home, vehicle, or tent

3) Never leave a car running in an attached garage, even with the garage door open.

4) Never service fuel-burning appliance without proper knowledge, skills, and instruments.

5) Never use a gas appliance such as a stove or oven to heat your home.

6) Check fireplaces, stoves, heating equipment, water heaters yearly.

7) Install an UL Approved CO Detector.


For more information regarding carbon monoxide
Visit the American Heart & Lung Website:   Click Here

 

Return to Home Page 

 

 

Hit Counter